Westwood Dentist Services
The caring professionals at Westwood Village Smiles offer a full array of dental services at their state-of-the-art studio in Westwood. A complete care family dentist in the 90024 area, Dr. Guillen focuses on cosmetic dentistry and prevention but has the skills and tools necessary to perform nearly any dental procedure—including maxillofacial surgeries—without having to refer patients to other dentists in LA.
Need a simple cleaning and exam? Tooth extraction or repair? Full-mouth dental restoration? Dr. Guillen’s gentle manner and comprehensive approach deliver the results you need to protect, maintain, and repair the natural beauty and functionality of your smile.
Below are just a few of the extensive services we offer at our family dental office in Westwood. If you have any questions or concerns about your dental health, please call us at (310) 596-1182 today.
We can schedule appointments to work around your schedule or you can request an appointment online.
We look forward to being your local Westwood dentist.
- Cleanings and Preventative Care
- Dental X-Rays
- Composite Fillings
- Fluoride Treatment
- Sealants (to protect teeth from stains)
- Education (great for lifelong dental health for kids)
- Oral Cancer Exams
- Sleep Apnea Appliances
- Cracked Tooth Repair
- Tooth Extraction
- Root Canal Retreatment
- Crown/Filling Replacement
- Sports Injuries
- Education (Teaching Good Brushing Habits and Techniques)
- Sealants and Fluoride Treatments
- Prevention of Baby Bottle Tooth Decay
- Pediatric Dental Appliances (reverse damage done by pacifiers or thumb sucking)
- Mouth Guards (prevent school sports injuries)
- Sedation Dentistry for Children
- Air Abrasion
- Dentures and Dental Appliances (or Partial Dentures)
- Root Canals
- Teeth Whitening
- Sensitivity Treatments
- Porcelain Veneers
- Orthodontics (Braces for Children and Adults)
- Empress® Restorations
- Laser Dentistry (Gum Shaping)
- Tooth Extractions (Including Wisdom Teeth)
- Bone Grafting
- TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction) treatments (including Botox® Alternative Treatments)